About Toad Hall
Welcome to T.O.A.D Hall Store and Cafe in Motueka! Our large Store and Cafe is Motueka’s best kept secret.
With emphasis on quality fruit, produce and caring service we are your essential stockist for fresh and organic supplies. Step into the store to find local produce, preserves, breads, fruit and vegetables.
Enjoy delicious home-made pies, salads, cakes and coffee from our cafe and relax either in our enclosed (heated) cafe area or enjoy the sun in our expansive outdoor area, complete with children’s playground and tree-house!
Toad Hall has just received a Certificate of Excellence for 2016 and a Bravo Award on Trip Advisor. Thank you to everyone who has taken the time to leave us a review and make sure to check us out on Trip Advisor.
What we offer
- Large range of local and imported fruit and veges
- Local arts and crafts on display
- Home of Wooden Toys NZ (Wooden Toys and Furniture)
- Real fruit ice cream, desserts, gelatos and sorbets
- Fresh juices and smoothies
- T.O.A.D Hall Cafe
- Outdoor and indoor dining
- Evening dining and live music (Summer time only)
- Children's play area (voted most child-friendly cafe in 2012)
- Variety of organic dry goods
- Variety of local products
- Easy and accessible parking/wheelchair access
T.O.A.D Hall will be CLOSED Monday 25th April (ANZAC DAY)
Open Daily except Christmas Day
Public Holidays Open 10am
8am - 5pm
Food available 8am - 3pm
Coffee and Cabinet available 8am - 5pm
Friday and Saturday Nights 5pm onwards
Find us on