About Toad Hall
Welcome to T.O.A.D Hall Store and Cafe in Motueka! Our large Store and Cafe is Motueka’s best kept secret.
With emphasis on quality fruit, produce and caring service we are your essential stockist for fresh and organic supplies. Step into the store to find local produce, preserves, breads, fruit and vegetables.
Enjoy delicious home-made pies, salads, cakes and coffee from our cafe and relax either in our enclosed (heated) cafe area or enjoy the sun in our expansive outdoor area, complete with children’s playground and tree-house!
We now have TOWNSHEND Brewery here at Toad Hall brewing all our beers on site. Not only can you now enjoy a locally made beer with your meal in our Cafe you can also take some home with you from the new TOAD Tap room as well as some amazing local wines!
Check out our latest news write up and learn more about the T.O.A.D Hall story below
What we offer
- Large range of local and imported fruit and veges
- Local arts and crafts on display
- Home of Wooden Toys NZ (Wooden Toys and Furniture)
- Real fruit ice cream, desserts, gelatos and sorbets
- Fresh juices and smoothies
- T.O.A.D Hall Cafe
- Outdoor and indoor dining
- Evening dining and live music (Summer time only)
- Children's play area (voted most child-friendly cafe in 2012)
- Variety of organic dry goods
- Variety of local products
- Easy and accessible parking/wheelchair access
Open Daily except Christmas Day
Please note - TOAD HALL will be CLOSED Monday 14th May 2018.
Public Holidays Open 10am
Monday - Sunday 8am - 5 pm
Monday - Sunday 8am - 5pm
Kitchen Closes at 3pm
Coffee and Cabinet available 8am - 4pm
Find us on